Million Air Syracuse is the newest state-of-the-art FBO in Central New York, providing outstanding service to corporate, general, and military aviation at the Syracuse Hancock International Airport.
Our brand new location features new equipment including lavatory and potable water carts, tow bars, tow heads, and GPUs. WiFi is accessible in the heated hangar and out on the ramp for pilot’s and passenger’s convenience. The airport also features an on-site Customs and Immigration office for the convenience of travelers arriving from abroad.
- DLA Approved Aviation Fuel and Ground Services
- CAA Preferred FBO with Ramp Side Service
- Flight Planning and Weather Area
- Television / Internet Access
- Two Spacious Conference Rooms
- Pilot Sleeping Rooms
- Theatre-Style room
- Heated Hangar
- Gourmet Catering Services
- Aircraft Cabin Cleaning
- Crew Vehicles
- On-site Hertz Rent-a-Cars
- Concierge Services
- Deice Services
- Hospitality Bar with Fresh-Baked Cookies Daily
Located in the heart of New York state, we are proud to provide passengers and crew with extraordinary customer experiences only found at Million Air. We specialize in sport team charters, and are proud supporters of the Syracuse Orange!
Meet the Team
Line Boss – Louis Storms
Customer Service Manager – Patty Davis