Welcome to our award-winning FBO. Selected as the #1 FBO in 2018, the team at Million Air Yuma consists of highly trained, NATA certified Line Service Professionals and experienced Customer Service Representatives who understand mission critical operations and are dedicated to exceptional customer service.
Located on the west side of Yuma Marine Corps Air Station/Yuma International Airport (KNYL), it is both our commitment and reward to provide the finest personalized service to all corporate, general, military aircraft and military charter aviation.
- DLA Approved Aviation Fuel and Ground Services
- NATA trained Line Service Professionals
- LOX, ABO, Nitrogen, Lav, Water, etc.
- De-fuel and Refueling Services
- Cargo Operations
- Over 2 Million Sq. Ft. Ramp Space
- 22,500 Sq. Ft. Hangar Available
- Fast and Friendly Customs Services
- Regulated/International Garbage Services
- Self-Serve Pumps
- Jet-A-Way Café and Coffee Bar
- Conference Room
- Pilot’s Theatre Lounge and Planning Room
- Shower Facilities
- Hertz Rent-a-Cars
- Complimentary Mercedes Crew Car and Vans
- Ideally Suited to Support Military Training Exercises and Detachment Training
Capable of supporting any wide-body aircraft size and weight, Million Air Yuma carries a reputation as the preferred destination for companies conducting flight test programs that require extensive ground support, spacious ramp and hangar facilities, and large quantities of fuel. Our new FBO is fabulous, offering all the amenities and services Million Air customers have come to enjoy so much.
“We are Ladies and Gentlemen Serving Ladies and Gentlemen”
Contact Million Air NYL
|Hours of Operation||0600-2300|
|After Hours Phone||+1-928-247-9571|
|Click to Send Email|
|Address||3681 South Burch Way|
Yuma, AZ 85365
|Airport||Yuma International Airport|
|General Manager||Ryan Hart|
|Connect||Fltplan.com | AirNav.com | Facebook|